I posted a couple of photos of these in my Instooogram a while back, but I suppose I’d scan them in today- I got the Sailor Jupiter S.H. Figuarts figure in the mail just recently owo/
Anonymous said: why do girls go to the bathroom together
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Year he thought it was Snape but it was Quirrel
Harry Potter and the Year he thought it was Draco but it was Ginny
Harry Potter and the Year he thought it was was Sirius but it was Wormtail
Harry Potter and the Year he thought it was Karkaroff but it was Moody/Crouch Jr
Harry Potter and the Year everyone knew it was that B*tch Umbridge
Harry Potter and the year it actually did turn out to be Snape
Harry Potter and the Year it turned out to be Harry all along.
HOW THE MOKIN CHILDREN ARE ABLE TO SEE WITH AMAZING CLARITY UNDERWATER
The Mokin are a group in Thailand that are nomadic and have a sea-based culture.
In the sea there is less light, so usually one’s iris will dilate. But the Mokin have an adaption where instead of dilating, they constrict as much as possible.
This allows them to see with much better clarity. Recent studies suggest that any child can quickly learn this trick. It exemplifies how well our brain adapts to our environment.
You may also like: SWIMMING BABIES
Any day now, we will become mermaids and mermen.
Next stop: Flying.